Physical Therapy Services in Fenton, MI
From optimizing your health and performance to getting out of debilitating pain and everywhere in between, we have you covered.
Wellness + Performance
True health is not simply the absence of disease. Schedule a wellness consultation with one of our doctors to look at your current health biomarkers, learn more about what it would take to optimize your health from a nutritional, physical, and mental perspective.
- Weightlifting & Running Assessment and Correction
- Functional Movement Assessment
- Lifestyle Prescription
- Stress Management Techniques
- Nutritional Assessment
- Postpartum Assessment
- Training & Nutrition Through Female Menstrual Cycle
Don’t let living in pain become the norm. Learn how to overcome aches and pains and realize how good your body can feel. Our Doctors of Physical Therapy are highly trained in orthopedic conditions and through a precise, evaluative process can help you identify the drivers of your pain in order to get back to a healthy, active lifestyle.
- One-on-One Treatment with a Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Spinal Manipulation
- Dry Needling
- Blood Flow Restriction Training
- Tailored Exercise Prescription
Not only will patients undergoing women’s health therapy receive one-on-one treatment with a skilled therapist in a private and comfortable setting, but they will also receive the latest research, education and treatment methods for the most advanced plan of care. Whether it is for preventive or restoration (restorative) services, our physical therapists are the experts women can trust!
- Internal and/or External Pelvic Floor Assessment
- Management Throughout the Stages of Pregnancy
- Postpartum Assessment
- Return to Exercise Postpartum
- Management of Pain with Sexual Intimacy
- Management of PCOS and Endometriosis
- Nutrition & Training Through the Menstrual Cycle
- Incontinence Management
- Sexual Abuse & Trauma Therapy
Pregnancy & postpartum package
$999 for 10 visits
Available to clients who do not carry insurance or carry out-of-network insurance, this package provides a discount off our normal rate. The 10 visits can be used at any point during the pregnancy or postpartum period. Typically, clients will use 5 visits during pregnancy and 5 visits during postpartum recovery. Those choosing this package will commit to at least 10 visits up-front although payment is taken visit-by-visit.